Edge is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Edge, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop a territory of named accounts in an assigned geography.
- Establish and develop strategic C-level relationships with business and technology decision makers at large enterprise accounts in the EMEA region.
- Qualify a customer effectively and manage relationships strategically for impact.
- Become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen product knowledge over time.
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development relating to software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Dutch or German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with all aspects of the sales cycle, especially qualifying accounts.
- Ability to quickly understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- Demonstrated record of exceeding strategic goals and delivering results.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales.
- Ability to apply your knowledge and experience to enhance internal and external relationship.
Apply directly at GOOGLE, through your ambitionOne career concierge, or leave your details below;