In order to remain successful, and considering major external changes and challenges, we are currently building a unified global, customer-focused, dialogue-based, highly professionalized, effectively operating Marcom function.
The Marcom function will enable the effective engagement through on-and off-line interactions with our customers.
- Protect and enhance the reputation of DSM and DSM Engineering Plastics* (DEP)
- Create thought leadership position in the chosen industries
- Contribute to DSM’s business results by lead management.
- Digitization and its impact on customer engagement increase the importance of a professional and agile marketing communication function, with strong marcom advisory skills.
Therefore, within DSM Engineering Plastics* an exciting vacancy exists for a Global Marketing Communications, Digital & Branding Manager.
As a member of the Commercial Leadership team of DEP, you will be the go to partner for senior leadership, with proactive service and consulting. You’ll be working together with the VP’s product portfolio, marketing managers, as well as our experts from Market Insights and Sales excellence to make a difference at the customer.
As Global Marketing Communications, Digital & Branding Manager you are responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the Global DEP Marketing Communications strategy, in line with DSM’s marketing strategy, to support DSM in realizing its business strategy and objectives and to enhance and protect the DSM reputation.
- Developing and delivering the digital communication strategy for DSM Engineering plastics, in line with DSM’s digital marketing strategy, to support customer engagement and lead management.
- Making activation plans and steering impactful results through working with your own team as well as with the support of the Global Business Partner In- and External communications and relevant external agencies.
- Leading and coaching a diverse and international team of seven professionals to the next level in their career and in marketing communications.
- Planning and budgeting annual operating plans and ensure buy-in with business management.
- Defining, selecting and managing a global network of state of the art suppliers to secure professional expertise in all sub disciplines of marketing communications.
- Maintain the brand & trademark assets.
We are hiring… and we are not looking for a profile, but a person, a manager.
You need to be an engager, someone who inspires, motivates and guides the marketing communications team members. You are a shaper, eager to build a team and make the individuals truly professional communicators. As the manager you make your team shine.
You like to interact with different cultures. The team exists of people in all 3 parts of the world, with different culture backgrounds. Steering a global virtual team requires culture sensitivity, influencing skills through a wire, connection.
You think digital, in a changing communications environment, the company wants to interact with stakeholders via the digital landscape. In a B to B environment, customer interaction in the digital landscape is becoming more important and you are able to bring the organization to a next level in digital dialogue. As a spider in the web you drive the marketing communications team, the marketing professionals and the senior management to think digital and to act digital.
You are a networker, connecting with customers and industry associations to improve the reputation of DSM, and connecting with senior management in marketing, commercial and business to claim the space in the organization for the function marketing communications. And of course you need experience in marketing communications, we are looking for a professional. You understand how to design a marketing communications plan, and how to allocate budget to communication activities that have most impact.
The Procedure and Contact
Interested in this role? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & motivation letter in English. For additional questions you can contact, Annemiek Knijnenburg / Talent Acquisition Business Partner R&D (Annemiek.firstname.lastname@example.org, +31621182136).
Click here to apply directly at the DSM site
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and help solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Reference check procedures and an assessment can be part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be informed when these procedures are required.
- DSM Engineering Plastics has a focused portfolio of products; with each of them it has realized global leadership. DSM is the global number 3 in the overall market for semi-crystalline engineering plastics and is the global market leader in high-temperature polyamides. In polyamide 6, DSM holds a number 2 position, as it does in thermoplastic copolyester elastomers. The Business Group DSM Engineering Plastics (DEP) develops, produces and sells a broad range of innovative and sustainable engineering plastics, such as Stanyl (Polyamide 46), Stanyl ForTii (Polyamide 4T), Akulon (Polyamide 6 and 66), EcopPaXX (PA410), Arnite (PBT en PET), Arnitel (thermoplastic elastomer) and Xytron (PPS).With an of organization of 2000+ employees, 23 sales offices and 8 manufacturing sites worldwide we passionately serve leading customers in the Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Packaging, Railway and other specialty businesses in a safe and sustainable way.