Are you somebody who can take the lead and who can translate business targets into R&D goals and concrete projects? As Innovation Project Manager HNH F&B, you will have a pivotal role in building the portfolio of our Food & Beverage solutions for DSM and define the innovation program and required team to fulfill the ambitions. You are somebody with direct experience in innovation within the F&B business and who sets business strategies in R&D pipelines and helps to achieve growth ambitions. Experienced in building-up R&D F&B portfolios and acts as a subject matter expert and leader within the team for his specific area. You will have a high exposure and report directly to our Innovation Programme Director.
- Drive projects in Human Healthcare with focus in Food & Beverage
- Define and help build the expanding team across the value chain to drive forward F&B in the company
- In collaboration with R&D, build and strengthen the suite of in-vitro assays and our clinical strategy for health benefit areas
- Develop internal and external business partnership and manage interfaces on a global level
- Through interaction with customers, Marketing and Sales define the value proposition of our clients future F&B related concepts
- M.Sc or Ph.D in Life Science, preferably with a background in Food & Beverage
- Working experience in an industrial environment within a matrix organization
- Extraordinary Project Management and technical skills
- Excellent communicator who makes things happen (DOER-mentality)
- High learning ability, especially with regards to understanding of the total value chain
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking and good organizational skills
- Business fluent in English both spoken and written
- Excellent communication and relationship management competencies
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Sanel Hrapic, Recruitment Business Partner, email@example.com or +41 61 815 78 41
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM is a global and leading specialty ingredient supplier who wish to significantly step-up activities and business within the field of Food & Beverage. The company is already present in this market today, but has decided to invest further into this attractive and exciting market segment. DSM wishes to serve the entire market with its solutions, including Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverage and Pharma.
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.